Friday, October 30, 2015

BOM

 
Just a little bit of this and that.......
 
First up is the 4th block in the Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Designer BOM.  This one is the Post Office and I just love the cute little mailbox! I'm a bit behind on the series, as #5 is waiting in my sewing room and #6 will be here in about 10 days.  Oh well..... 
 
 
 
Here's my latest eBay score..... a vintage, miniature sewing machine....dollhouse size.  It's just as cute as can be...made of metal....I'm guessing brass....with a removable plastic cover.  The only moving part is the treadle. 




And lastly, another eBay goody..... a thimble with a picture of a child's sewing machine that is very similar to the machine that I have in my collection.  Sorry about the picture....it just didn't come out well.

 
That's it for now.  I have lots of projects waiting for me in my sewing room....Christmas will be here before you know it!
 

3 comments:

  1. That block is so cute! I'm sure I should jump in and do this BOM, but I think it might just throw me over the edge of the sewing machine. I can't even keep up with the Farmer's Wife! Those are fabulous finds from Ebay! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block!! Your new little sewing machine is gorgeous isn't it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little mailbox, great detail!

    ReplyDelete